Athena Technology Group (ATG) has an opening for a Logistician - (ILSM) with an active Secret
clearance located in Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD.
ATG is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) focused on Information
Technology and Communications consulting, system engineering, integration, deployment, and operation
of state of the art command and control and information systems that deliver critical network-centric
solutions to the warfighter. With a proven track record of technical support to our customers, we are
looking for innovative industry professionals to join our team.
Provide support as a cleared Logistician (ILSM) at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. You will directly
support our client Project Manager Mission Command on their Army Acquisition Category (ACAT) I
through III systems. Experience supporting a Department of Defense Product/Project Manager as an
ILSM is desired.
Performance requirements include:
• Demonstrated expertise in all phases of Integrated Product Support Program Life Cycle
Logistics for weapons systems acquisition, to include developing programmatic milestone
schedules, requirements determination, development, deployment, and sustainment and disposal.
• Experience in analyzing total life cycle sustainment costs. Demonstrated expertise in
developing, writing, and maintaining the Life Cycle Sustainment Plan and associated annexes.
• Experience in integrating, collaborating, and synchronizing the development of Technical
Manuals, Training Support Plans, Maintenance Engineering efforts, provisioning parts lists,
repair parts, special and unique tools, and test equipment.
• Supports with minimal government oversight, the coordination, and planning of the program’s
Logistics Demonstration including but not limited to In-Progress Reviews (IPR’s) with key
stakeholders; develop execution schedules and manages critical path events and anticipates/
identifies risk areas; reviews the task analysis list; develops and coordinates fault list based on
training plans, TBs, and TMs; develops Log Demo plan; synchronizes soldier/ proponent/
training developer/ SME personnel support; coordinates shipment of hardware/ software for
event; ensures systems are configured to support the event; ensures Training Support Package (TSP)
documentation redlines are incorporated correctly in a timely manner; supports the development
of Log Demo report and coordinates with PM/ATEC.
• Demonstrated expertise in partnering with sustainment providers and establishing an organic
depot repair capability.
• Demonstrated expertise in utilizing the Army standard supply system, pre-positioning stock to
support users, establishing demand history, and managing warranty repairs.
• Demonstrated expertise in managing and coordinating Materiel Release (MR) packages, Type
Classification Packages, Engineering Change Process (ECP) package, Material Work Order
(MWO) packages and Nomenclature packages.
, • Experience in providing logistics inputs into different types of funding lines such as Operation
Maintenance Army (OMA), Army Working Capital Fund (AWCF), Sustaining Support
Technical Systems (SSTS), and OPS-29 budget submissions.
• Demonstrated expertise in developing Basis of Issue Plan Feeder Data (BOIP) and developing,
maintaining and distributing the Army's organizational requirements via direct coordination with
the U.S. Army Force Management Support Agency (USAFMSA) and TRADOC proponents in
order to enable the Army to organize, man, train, equip, sustain, station and deploy the force.
• In-depth understanding of the Army Force Structure and an ability to translate operational
requirements and architecture (OV-1, SV1) into BOIP/MTOE requirements.
• Experience in assigning the equipment within the BOIP as aligned by each unit section, updating
the BOIP feeder data, and ensuring the updated information is accurately reflected within Force
Management System Web Site (FMSWeb) once completed.
• Experience in using the Joint Electronics Type Designation Automated System (JETDAS) and
creating, revising, modifying, and submitting DD61s documentation to establish nomenclatures
NSNs for new programs or to request NSNs.
• Must have 10+ years of demonstrated experience within a Department of Defense PM as
an Integrated Logistics Support Manager (ILSM) on an Army Acquisition Category
(ACAT) 1 through 3 system.
• Demonstrated expertise in writing acquisition logistics documentation for ACAT 1 through 3
• Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word (formatting), Excel, Project, and PowerPoint).
• Must be able to possess an active SECRET Clearance.
Athena Technology Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
ATG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.