ATHENA TECHNOLOGY GROUP (ATG) is seeking a Senior Contracts Management Analyst to assist and provide services for the Command and Control (C2) Systems Program Office (PMW 150) of the Program Executive Office, Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (PEO C4I). The Mid Contracts Management Analyst could assist ATHENA TECHNOLOGY GROUP (ATG) in Contract Management Support for the PMW 150 APM- Contracts (APM-C) and Contracting Officer Representatives (CORs) with contract actions and documentation for Prime Mission Product contracts and orders.
Functional Responsibility: Works on high-visibility or mission-critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties identified below independently. May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for all staff assigned to a specific job.
• Possess experience in evaluating and reviewing contract terms and conditions to ensure requirements are supporting project missions.
• Possess working knowledge of a wide range of contract types, methods, and techniques, and ability to provide recommendations in applying innovative ways to achieve better value procurement to support project missions.
• Draft procurement-related documents in accordance with FAR, DFARS, NMCARS, DoD 5000 series requirements.
• Coordinate Industry Days.
• Develop Requirements documents, to include Market Research Reports, Work Statements, Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRL), Contract Line Item Numbers (CLIN), DD-254s, Acquisition Plans, Source Selection Plans, Justifications & Approvals, and Determinations & Findings for activities approved by the Government.
• Provide administrative source selection support.
• Administer contracts, including preparation of Procurement Requests, Modification Requests, Technical Direction Letters/Technical Instructions, and tracking obligations/expenditures, and deliverables.
ATG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.